Below is information for the Whiteside County, IL jail, which is located in Morrison, Illinois.
Sheriff Kelly Wilhelmi
Whiteside County Sheriff’s Office
400 N Cherry St., Morrison, IL 61270
Office: (815) 772-4044
Fax: (815) 772-7944
Civil Process: (815) 772-5211
Records: (815) 772-5217
Hours: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Monday-Friday. Closed Holidays
Jail: (815) 772-5203
Visitation Hours at the jail are as follows:
Tuesdays 7 pm – 9 pm for inmates whose last name begins with A-L
Wednesdays 7 pm – 9 pm for inmates whose last name begins with M-Z
*Note* Tuesday and Wednesday visits MUST be set up at least 24 hours in advance. You may set them up on the website or from the terminals at the jail. If you have any questions with scheduling, call the Jail for assistance.
Sundays 9 am – 11:30 am and 1 pm – 3:30 pm for ALL inmates.
- You may schedule your visit for Sunday in advance or walk in and schedule it. All non-scheduled walk-ins will be fit in the next available time frame around schedule visits.
- You also have the ability to visit inmates from your home. Go to www.securustech.net/videovisitation and apply to visit. Once approved, you may schedule visits any time period other than stated above, from 6 am to 10 pm Sunday through Thursday and until Midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- There will be NO age restriction for visitation. However, ALL visitors 17 years of age and under must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. Proof of this will be required before visitation is allowed. (Proof needed will be a Birth Certificate for parents or court papers for legal guardians).
- Photo ID will be required for ALL visitors 10 years of age or older. Acceptable forms of ID will be, but not limited to, Driver’s License, State ID cards, School ID, and Military ID. Other forms of photo ID may be accepted if valid.
- Children not allowed to visit may not be left unattended in the lobby.
Tags for this legal blog article: Jail Information